Tana Shelf Unit
Japanese by name (Tana is the Japanese word for shelf) and Japanese by nature – the Tana shelf is inspired by the clean lines, simplicity and functionality of Japanese design.
The Tana combines it’s striking looks with complete versatility as it can be made in multiple sections, and a variety of configurations to suit a wide range of applications.
The Tana shelf is featured here in beautiful Tasmanian Oak with an oil finish. The shelf comes in standard sizes, however it can be customised to your particular requirements up to 3 metres long. Also available in American Oak with all our usual lacquer/stain options.
The new Tana can be viewed in our Huntingdale showroom.
- From $2,295 / Depending on size, timber and finishing options.
- 1200-2400 (w) x 420 (d) x 1800 (h)
- 1400-2800 (w) x 420 (d) x 2100 (h)
- Tasmanian Oak with a Natural Oil finish.
- American Oak version available.
- Custom sizes are available.